- Ages 3–5
- Ages 6–8 (Grade 1–3)
- Ages 9–11 (Grades 4–6)
2 Classes (2 teachers each room)
- Ages 3–6
- Ages 6–11
- Classes Structure
- Worship: All children together (2-3 songs) - 15 min.
- Break (Restroom, water/snack) - 10 min.
- Teaching - 25 min max.
- Craft, Coloring, and Activity - 30 min.
- Playing time - Time left
- Teaching Material: Generations of Grace - Year 1 (2018–2019)
- Teacher’s Book (Book 1-3)
Class Preparation before Sunday:
- Start by reading the Scripture passage, then read the corresponding Study the Lesson section of the Teacher Book.
- Write out a thoughtful outline that communicates, reinforces, and repeats the one main point of the lesson.
- List illustrations (props, stories, pictures, etc.) to use through the lesson that will help children pay attention, understand, and remember key truths
16 Lessons from Genesis (Book 1)
5 Lessons from Exodus (Book 2)
5 Lessons for Christmas (Book 3)
6 Lessons from Exodus (Book 2)
4 Lessons from Leviticus (Book 2)
3 Lessons from Numbers (Book 3)